Nov 25, 2020 10:00 AM
Nov 19, 2020 01:00 PM
Check out many of the amazing organizations seeking volunteers like you! Learn what their opportunities entail and sign-up today!
There will be some organizations at this event who are looking for at home/virtual volunteers
**Pre-registration by November 19th at 1:00 PM is required for this event.**
This event will be held online.
Please note: Your information will be shared with Symplicity (the platform used for the Volunteer Fair). Symplicity will register you for the event, and contact you through email with your login information for the day of the Volunteer Fair.
If you are an Asper student or Asper alumni please use your username and password on the Asper Career Portal to register for this event. Log in here: https://asper-umanitoba-csm.symplicity.com/
or contact the CDC for questions email@example.com
The following organizations will be in attendance and seeking volunteers:
Please note: this list will be revised as updates occur)
- A&O Support Services for Older Adults
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg / United Mentoring Network
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Red Cross
- Churchill Northern Studies Centre
- Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- Freeze Frame
- Frontier College
- Golden Links Lodge
- Learning Disabilities Assoc of Manitoba
- Mary's Meals Canada
- Newcomers Employment and Education Development Services Inc. (N.E.E.D.S.)
- Special Olympics Manitoba
- The Human Rights Hub
- University of Manitoba Community Engaged Learning
- You Can't Spoil a Baby (YCSAB)
- Tetra Society of North America - Winnipeg Chapter
This event hosted by: Volunteer Manitoba, Career Development Centre, Asper School of Business; Career Services, University of Manitoba
Career Services, University of Manitoba
474 UMSU University Centre, 65 Chancellor Circle
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 2N2
Career Services is a unit within Student Affairs: Creating opportunities for student success!