Nov 30, 2020 10:30 AM
Nov 30, 2020 01:00 PM
Join this online event and jump-start your career plans. Meet one-on-one to consult with employers from different industry sectors. Get their professional opinion on:
- gaining skills that are transferable across occupational areas
- enhancing your resume, CV, or cover letter
- preparing for an interview
- experiences they value
- other questions you may have about the world of work
Representatives from the following organizations will be attending and providing advice:
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada,
- City of Winnipeg,
- McKinsey & Company: Global Management Consulting,
- Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development Inc.,
- SkipTheDishes Restaurant Services Inc.
There are many industries and over 40,000 occupations to consider! Career Consultants
will also be on hand to help you generate ideas and start to explore options.
Start planning for success now so you can take advantage of opportunities on and off campus that will launch your career journey!
NOTE: This event will be held through video conferencing. All registered students will be contacted via email with video conferencing instructions.
Career Services, University of Manitoba
474 UMSU University Centre, 65 Chancellor Circle
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 2N2
Career Services is a unit within Student Affairs: Creating opportunities for student success!